If you are a legal professional and have questions about BlackBox, please see
what legal professionals should know.
If you are an eDiscovery or computer forensics firm, please see what eDiscovery firms should know.
If you have any other questions about using BlackBox, please Email
or call us at 877-501-2269, extention 1.
If you have questions about how BlackBox works or need help with any aspect of BlackBox, Email
or call us at 877-501-2269, extention 2.
- How does BlackBox work? Blackbox complete a secure defensible forensic copy of custodian data with the following simple steps:
- Legal team configures a standard hard drive with BlackBox, choosing whole disk images or sets of files they wish to copy from the custodian's PC
- Legal team sends the BlackBox drive to the custodian
- Custodian triggers BlackBox by pressing the "Start" button
- Custodian fills out chain of custody form generated by BlackBox and sends BlackBox drive back to legal team
- How do I purchase BlackBox? BlackBox Forensics products are available exclusively through our network of professional partners. Find a Partner near you.
- What operating systems does BlackBox work on? See the technical specifications for all your tech answers.
- I run an eDiscovery firm. How do I become a Partner of BlackBox? If you believe BlackBox can help your firm, Sign up to become a BlackBox partner. If you meet our requirements for partnership, we'll get you activated.